Space Colony Wars Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Space Colony Wars Development > Coders Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Page
    Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 3:26pm
Well I just added the join game page. I have a lot to do on this page but it is moving along well.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

― Abraham Lincoln
Freon22 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 3:43pm
I almost forgot for now if you want you can visit the join game page.

But later down the road that page will be password protected and will return you to the login page if you are not logged in.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

― Abraham Lincoln
Freon22 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 4:15pm
Just a quit message I just added some security coding to the join game page. So if you click the above link then it will see that you are not logged in and will send you to the Log in page.

― Abraham Lincoln
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic